Note: For faster downloads, right-click on a file and select "Save Target As..." to save it to your computer.
The Highlands Council approved the Township of Allamuchy Petition for Plan Conformance at its meeting on December 1, 2011.
A public hearing for the Township of Allamuchy's Petition for Plan Conformance will be scheduled for an upcoming meeting of the Highlands Council. The Public Notice for this hearing includes information on how to submit public comments.
Note: To download all files, right-click on the "Petition Posting for Public Comment" zip file and select "Save Target As..." to save it to your computer.
Note: For faster downloads, right-click on a file and select "Save Target As..." to save it to your computer. To most efficiently download all municipal petition documents, save the Municipal Petition for Plan Conformance zip file to your computer.
- Administrative Completeness Letter:
- Municipal Petition for Plan Conformance (72 MB zip)
- Petition Cover Letter (34 KB pdf)
- Petition Submittal Checklist (50 KB pdf)
- Preservation Area Resolution (63 KB pdf)
- General Correspondence - Email from Cindy D. Coppola, Coppola & Coppola Associates (57 KB pdf)
- Record of Public Involvement (215 KB pdf)
- Current List of Planning/Regulatory Documents (14 KB pdf)
- Modules 1 and 2: See Highlands Municipal Build-Out Report below
- Module 3:
- Module 4 Highlands ERI (5.4 MB pdf)
- Module 5 Master Plan Highlands Element (28.1 MB pdf)
- Module 6 Highlands Land Use Ordinance (24.9 MB pdf)
- Module 7:
- Supporting Materials:
- Municipal Stormwater Plan, April 28, 2005 (1.8 MB pdf)
- Chapter 77 Right to Farm Code, December 4, 1980 (73 KB pdf)
- Ordinance No. 2006-05 Municipal Stormwater Control Ordinance, March 21, 2006 (1.1 MB pdf)
- Ordinance No. 2006-06 Amending and Supplementing Land Development Ordinance, March 21, 2006 (496 KB pdf)
- Ordinance No. 2006-14 Dissolving Zoning Board of Adjustment and Transferring Powers to Planning Board, July 18, 2006 (114 KB pdf)
- Ordinance No. 2009-13 Amending Land Development Ordinance Concerning Site Clearing and Tree Removal, September 15, 2009 (76 KB pdf)
- Ordinance No. 2009-14 "MR" Mixed Residential District and Section 601 Regarding "Conditional Uses" for the "MR" Zoning District, August 18, 2009 (180 KB pdf)