This data may provide the administrative condition of the Highlands Region in terms of municipal regulated usage and yields.
The data provided herein are distributed subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
Subject Data Layers
For all data contained herein, the Highlands Council makes no representations of any kind, including, but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, nor are any such warranties to be implied with respect to the digital data layers furnished hereunder. The Highlands Council assumes no responsibility to maintain digital data layers in any manner or form.
II. Terms of Agreement
1. Digital data received from the Highlands Council are to be used solely for internal purposes in the conduct of daily affairs.
2. The data are provided, as is, without warranty of any kind and the user is responsible for understanding the accuracy limitations of all digital data layers provided herein, or as documented in any accompanying Data Dictionary and Readme files. Any reproduction or manipulation of the above data must ensure that the coordinate reference system remains intact.
3. Digital data received from the Highlands Council may not be reproduced or redistributed for use by anyone without first obtaining written authorization from the Highlands Council. This clause is not intended to restrict distribution of printed mapped information produced from the digital data.
4. Any maps, publications, reports, or other documents produced as a result of this project that utilize Highlands Council digital data will credit the Highlands Council's Geographic Information System (GIS) as the source of the data with the following credit/disclaimer:
"This (map/publication/report) was developed using New Jersey Highlands Water Protection and Planning Council's Geographic Information System digital data, but this secondary product has not been verified by the Highlands Council and is not state-authorized."
5. Users shall require any contractor, hired to undertake work that will utilize digital data obtained from the Highlands Council, to agree not to use, reproduce, or redistribute Highlands Council GIS data for any purpose other than the specified contractual work. All copies of Highlands Council GIS data utilized by an contractor will be required to be returned to the original user at the close of such contractual work.
Users hereby agree to abide by the use and reproduction conditions specified above and agree to hold any contractor to the same terms. By using data provided herein, the user acknowledges that terms and conditions have been read and that the user is bound by these criteria.
1) New Jersey Highlands Parcel Base 2) Concatinations of the Zoning Coverages acquired in Summer 1995 3) Municipal Zoning Maps gathered from individual municipalities, Completed Fall 1995.
1) The zoning coverages gathered for the 88 municipalities in the Highlands, were used to spatially join against the parcel base to assign a zoning classification to each parcel
2) The most current avaliable municipal zoning maps at the time of collection were cross reference the accuracy of the municipal zones in a quality assurance/quality control process. Where more than one zone was present in a parcel, fields HMZC2, HMZC3, and HMZC4 were populated. No parcel was split by more than 4 zones.